Each 75g serving delivers 25g of protein; perfect for recovery and building lean muscle mass. Whether you’re making a quick shake – perfect after your workout; adding to your breakfast on a morning, or even baking – each of the three flavours have a creamy taste and rich texture thanks to the healthy mix of quality oats and whey.
The Oats used in Oats and Whey Protein provide high quality, complex carbohydrates. With a low GI-Index Oats make you feel fuller for longer while releasing energy gradually, maintaining your glycogen stores even during prolonged exercise.
Oatein Oats & Whey Protein is available in three delicious flavours, strawberries and cream, cookies and cream and chocolate cream. All you’ve got to do is pick your favourite!
It’s Whey-ly Good. Here’s Why:
- High Protein – Oats & Protein is high in protein with 25g per serving which contributes to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass & contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Natural Taste – With the two key ingredient being natural oats and milk sourced whey protein Oatein tastes delicious with a really creamy consistency.
- Source of BCAA – We have used high-quality Whey Protein in the Oatein formula. This rich source of branched chain amino acids is widely regarded as important for athletes.
- Source of Fibre – Oats & Protein contains 2.9g Fibre per 10g making which is an important nutrient in a balanced diet and plays a key role in the digestive system.
- Complex Carbohydrates – Oats are at the heart of the Oatein powder & these complex carbohydrates provide a slow release of energy to sustain your training and replenish glycogen stores after prolonged exercise.
- Calorie Controlled – Oats & Protein provides 319 calories per serving ensuring it’s suitable for a calorie controlled diet.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Ground Oats, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).